2013 COEPS Spring Forum
January 17, 2013
Below are copies of the resources that were distributed during the 2013 COEPS Spring Forum.
- Dealing with Disruptions in the Classroom at UWW
Resource sheet provided by Mary Beth Mackin, Dean of Students
- Student' Lives and Learning
Summary sheet of “vexing” questions presented by Dr. Tom Rios, Vice Chancellor, Student Affairs Division
- What Do We Know About Students' Learning and How Do We Know It?
Article by Dr. K. Patricia Cross
- A Progress Report for ELARC
Division of Student Affairs, UWW progress report provided to UW-W ELARC Committee
- Learning Across the University--Capturing the Student Voice
Summary of UW-W research conducted by Division of Student Affairs that captured students’ reflections on their learning and ways they integrate learning into their lives